Please read the rules before you prepare your images
Entrant & Print
- Anyone can enter.
- It is a print only Competition.
- Each photographer can only enter once per month.
- The Competition is Open Subject.
- No images that have been accepted/awarded in the Print Celebration can be re submitted.
- Any duplication of titles by individual photographer are not allowed.
- All parts of the Image must be taken with a lens, camera, phone.
- All rights to be with the Photographer that is entering
- All images and parts of images must be taken by the photographer entering
- All processing to be done by the photographer entering.
- Any accepted duplicated images will be disqualified with no returned fee.
- Any Images that are very similar by the same photographer will not accepted.
- Monochrome and Colour versions from one original will not accepted
- No additional elements, from other sources can be included in the images. (Stock Images etc)
- Each month the Accepted and Awarded images will be kept for the Annual.
- If Return postage is paid Accepted and Award Images will be return after the Exhibition without additional fee..
- Non accepted images can not be returned if there is no prepayment.
- The Results are final and will be posted on the Webpage after Judging each month.
Exhibition Theme Rules
Each month there’s an added Focus Theme, 2 of the Badges will go to Focus Themed Prints.
- Open – All subjects can be entered.
- People – The Focus on people, studio, faces, environmental portraits, creative, re-enactments.
- Places – Landscape, seascapes, dereliction, buildings, details of buildings, a sense of a place.
- Creatures – Real living creatures that live on our planet in any situation..
- Still Life – This Focus includes Flowers and Objects.
- Mono – A Print, processed to create a contrast in Grey Tones or Shades. No additional colour.
- Triptychs – All Triptych Prints must be created from three separate Images. A single image cut into three will be disqualified. There should be no repeated images from other accepted prints.
Conditions of Entry are available on Entry Page.
I walk, I look, I see, I stop, I photograph.Leon Levinstein